Waukesha – A West Allis man irritated at a car dealership commercial is accused of sending a threatening message directed at the dealership spokesperson.
Jeffrey A. Blaha 48, was charged in Waukesha County Circuit Court Wednesday with one felony count of threats to injury or accuse of a crime..
According to the criminal complaint, Mary Ann Scaffidi of Town of Merton was informed in April of a profanity laced posting on Craigslist that included a threat. The threat was posted on the Internet site Craigslist in a section known as “rants and raves.” Scaffidi is a spokesperson for the Heiser Automotive Group
Authorities learned the posting came from a computer belonging to Blaha. A Sheriff’s Department detective questioned Blaha who said he saw “three commercials featuring Scaffidi that ran three times back to back, and this set him off,” the complaint said.
Blaha is scheduled to make his initial appearance in court July 6.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts