Waukesha – A West Allis man irritated at a car dealership commercial is accused of sending a threatening message directed at the dealership spokesperson.
Jeffrey A. Blaha 48, was charged in Waukesha County Circuit Court Wednesday with one felony count of threats to injury or accuse of a crime..
According to the criminal complaint, Mary Ann Scaffidi of Town of Merton was informed in April of a profanity laced posting on Craigslist that included a threat. The threat was posted on the Internet site Craigslist in a section known as “rants and raves.” Scaffidi is a spokesperson for the Heiser Automotive Group
Authorities learned the posting came from a computer belonging to Blaha. A Sheriff’s Department detective questioned Blaha who said he saw “three commercials featuring Scaffidi that ran three times back to back, and this set him off,” the complaint said.
Blaha is scheduled to make his initial appearance in court July 6.
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts