Waukesha – A West Allis man irritated at a car dealership commercial is accused of sending a threatening message directed at the dealership spokesperson.
Jeffrey A. Blaha 48, was charged in Waukesha County Circuit Court Wednesday with one felony count of threats to injury or accuse of a crime..
According to the criminal complaint, Mary Ann Scaffidi of Town of Merton was informed in April of a profanity laced posting on Craigslist that included a threat. The threat was posted on the Internet site Craigslist in a section known as “rants and raves.” Scaffidi is a spokesperson for the Heiser Automotive Group
Authorities learned the posting came from a computer belonging to Blaha. A Sheriff’s Department detective questioned Blaha who said he saw “three commercials featuring Scaffidi that ran three times back to back, and this set him off,” the complaint said.
Blaha is scheduled to make his initial appearance in court July 6.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts