Westbound traffic on Highway 16 was backed up during rush hour as motorists stretched their necks to look at a camper or RV that wound up deep in the ditch along the highway at the edge of the Legends at Bristlecone Pines golf course in Hartland.
The backup starts about a half-mile east of Jungbluth Road past the scene of the backup between Merton Avenue and Jungbluth, according to a witness.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts