Town of Oconomowoc- After conviction on its third offense of being open after hours, the Dock of the Bay tavern has had it luiquor license suspended for 10 days, with five of those stayed.
The tavern will serve its five day suspension on Monday, Oct. 19 through midnight Friday, Oct. 23. The suspension will have no effect on the grocery/retail business, which is separate from the tavern operation.
Should the tavern commit any additional law violation, the remaining five days stayed will be imposed against the Dock of the Bay.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts