Town of Oconomowoc- After conviction on its third offense of being open after hours, the Dock of the Bay tavern has had it luiquor license suspended for 10 days, with five of those stayed.
The tavern will serve its five day suspension on Monday, Oct. 19 through midnight Friday, Oct. 23. The suspension will have no effect on the grocery/retail business, which is separate from the tavern operation.
Should the tavern commit any additional law violation, the remaining five days stayed will be imposed against the Dock of the Bay.
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts