Town of Oconomowoc- After conviction on its third offense of being open after hours, the Dock of the Bay tavern has had it luiquor license suspended for 10 days, with five of those stayed.
The tavern will serve its five day suspension on Monday, Oct. 19 through midnight Friday, Oct. 23. The suspension will have no effect on the grocery/retail business, which is separate from the tavern operation.
Should the tavern commit any additional law violation, the remaining five days stayed will be imposed against the Dock of the Bay.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts