Town of Oconomowoc- After conviction on its third offense of being open after hours, the Dock of the Bay tavern has had it luiquor license suspended for 10 days, with five of those stayed.
The tavern will serve its five day suspension on Monday, Oct. 19 through midnight Friday, Oct. 23. The suspension will have no effect on the grocery/retail business, which is separate from the tavern operation.
Should the tavern commit any additional law violation, the remaining five days stayed will be imposed against the Dock of the Bay.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts