Town of Oconomowoc- After conviction on its third offense of being open after hours, the Dock of the Bay tavern has had it luiquor license suspended for 10 days, with five of those stayed.
The tavern will serve its five day suspension on Monday, Oct. 19 through midnight Friday, Oct. 23. The suspension will have no effect on the grocery/retail business, which is separate from the tavern operation.
Should the tavern commit any additional law violation, the remaining five days stayed will be imposed against the Dock of the Bay.
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts