Waukesha – Chad Lurvey, charged with the murder of two men in 2002 is now free after posting $500,000 bail Tuesday.
Lurvey’s bail was reduced Aug. 25 by Waukesha County Circuit Court Judge J. mac Davis from $1.5 million to $500,000.
Lurvey, 35, is accused of killing Brian Lazzaro and Andrew Long, both 25, and formerly of Town of Mukwonago in August 2002.
The two men were found in a pond on Lurvey’s property off Highway. 67 in the Town of Ottawa. The men were found shot and cut and wrapped in chains and blankets. The men were last seen alive talking to Lurvey on Aug. 24, 2002, prosecutors said.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts