Waukesha – Chad Lurvey, charged with the murder of two men in 2002 is now free after posting $500,000 bail Tuesday.
Lurvey’s bail was reduced Aug. 25 by Waukesha County Circuit Court Judge J. mac Davis from $1.5 million to $500,000.
Lurvey, 35, is accused of killing Brian Lazzaro and Andrew Long, both 25, and formerly of Town of Mukwonago in August 2002.
The two men were found in a pond on Lurvey’s property off Highway. 67 in the Town of Ottawa. The men were found shot and cut and wrapped in chains and blankets. The men were last seen alive talking to Lurvey on Aug. 24, 2002, prosecutors said.
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts