It's time for Round 2 of the Uihlein-Wilson Architects / Mukwonago Community Library Design and Program Development workshops.
The architects will meet with the school board, district officials, parent groups and home schoolers from 10:35 until noon Tuesday, Sept. 8 at the Library. They will then meet with senior groups, churches and public and civic groups from 1 until 2:30 p.m.
The Wednesday, Sept. 9 schedule includes a meeting with the Towns of Vernon, Mukwonago, Genesee and North Prairie from 9 until 10:30 a.m.
For more information, contact the Mukwonago Community Library at 363-6411.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts