The City of Oconomowoc Fire Department will be having its annual 9/11 Memorial event, beginning at 8:30 a.m., on Friday, Sept. 11 at the Oconomowoc Fire Station.
The event will last approximately one hour, commemorating in real time the terrible events of that day.
The Department is honored to have four visitors from the Fire Department of its sister city of Dietzenbach, Germany participating in the event as well.
The event is open to the public and all are welcome and encouraged to attend.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts