The City of Oconomowoc Fire Department will be having its annual 9/11 Memorial event, beginning at 8:30 a.m., on Friday, Sept. 11 at the Oconomowoc Fire Station.
The event will last approximately one hour, commemorating in real time the terrible events of that day.
The Department is honored to have four visitors from the Fire Department of its sister city of Dietzenbach, Germany participating in the event as well.
The event is open to the public and all are welcome and encouraged to attend.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts