The City of Oconomowoc Fire Department will be having its annual 9/11 Memorial event, beginning at 8:30 a.m., on Friday, Sept. 11 at the Oconomowoc Fire Station.
The event will last approximately one hour, commemorating in real time the terrible events of that day.
The Department is honored to have four visitors from the Fire Department of its sister city of Dietzenbach, Germany participating in the event as well.
The event is open to the public and all are welcome and encouraged to attend.
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts