The Village of Mukwonago will hold a public hearing tonight to levy special assessments on various village properties for improvements in sanitary sewer, water main, road reconstruction and drainage improvements.
The exact amount and manner of payment of the proposed assessment will be determined by the Village Board after the public hearing.
The hearing will begin tonight at 7:30 p.m. in the Village Board Room at Village Hall, 440 River Crest Court, Mukwonago.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts