The Village of Mukwonago will hold a public hearing tonight to levy special assessments on various village properties for improvements in sanitary sewer, water main, road reconstruction and drainage improvements.
The exact amount and manner of payment of the proposed assessment will be determined by the Village Board after the public hearing.
The hearing will begin tonight at 7:30 p.m. in the Village Board Room at Village Hall, 440 River Crest Court, Mukwonago.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts