The Village of Mukwonago will hold a public hearing tonight to levy special assessments on various village properties for improvements in sanitary sewer, water main, road reconstruction and drainage improvements.
The exact amount and manner of payment of the proposed assessment will be determined by the Village Board after the public hearing.
The hearing will begin tonight at 7:30 p.m. in the Village Board Room at Village Hall, 440 River Crest Court, Mukwonago.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts