The Village of Mukwonago will hold a public hearing tonight to levy special assessments on various village properties for improvements in sanitary sewer, water main, road reconstruction and drainage improvements.
The exact amount and manner of payment of the proposed assessment will be determined by the Village Board after the public hearing.
The hearing will begin tonight at 7:30 p.m. in the Village Board Room at Village Hall, 440 River Crest Court, Mukwonago.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts