The Village of Mukwonago will hold a public hearing tonight to levy special assessments on various village properties for improvements in sanitary sewer, water main, road reconstruction and drainage improvements.
The exact amount and manner of payment of the proposed assessment will be determined by the Village Board after the public hearing.
The hearing will begin tonight at 7:30 p.m. in the Village Board Room at Village Hall, 440 River Crest Court, Mukwonago.
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts