Village of Butler – A 30-year-old City of Pewaukee man is facing charges after he fell asleep while taking care of a 5-year-old girl with mental disabilities who had wandered off from the home they were visiting Sept. 13.
The Pewaukee man went to visit a friend who lives on Colfax Place and while watching a movie with the girl the men fell asleep and the girl wandered off. Neighbors found the girl and called police. However, the girl was unable to give police any information. Butler firefighters knocking on doors eventually located the Pewaukee man, who is engaged to the girl's mother and was responsible for taking care of the girl.
Butler police are recommending the Waukesha County District Attorney’s Office charge the Pewaukee man with child neglect
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts