Village of Butler – A 30-year-old City of Pewaukee man is facing charges after he fell asleep while taking care of a 5-year-old girl with mental disabilities who had wandered off from the home they were visiting Sept. 13.
The Pewaukee man went to visit a friend who lives on Colfax Place and while watching a movie with the girl the men fell asleep and the girl wandered off. Neighbors found the girl and called police. However, the girl was unable to give police any information. Butler firefighters knocking on doors eventually located the Pewaukee man, who is engaged to the girl's mother and was responsible for taking care of the girl.
Butler police are recommending the Waukesha County District Attorney’s Office charge the Pewaukee man with child neglect
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts