Village of Butler – A 30-year-old City of Pewaukee man is facing charges after he fell asleep while taking care of a 5-year-old girl with mental disabilities who had wandered off from the home they were visiting Sept. 13.
The Pewaukee man went to visit a friend who lives on Colfax Place and while watching a movie with the girl the men fell asleep and the girl wandered off. Neighbors found the girl and called police. However, the girl was unable to give police any information. Butler firefighters knocking on doors eventually located the Pewaukee man, who is engaged to the girl's mother and was responsible for taking care of the girl.
Butler police are recommending the Waukesha County District Attorney’s Office charge the Pewaukee man with child neglect
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts