Village of Butler – A 30-year-old City of Pewaukee man is facing charges after he fell asleep while taking care of a 5-year-old girl with mental disabilities who had wandered off from the home they were visiting Sept. 13.
The Pewaukee man went to visit a friend who lives on Colfax Place and while watching a movie with the girl the men fell asleep and the girl wandered off. Neighbors found the girl and called police. However, the girl was unable to give police any information. Butler firefighters knocking on doors eventually located the Pewaukee man, who is engaged to the girl's mother and was responsible for taking care of the girl.
Butler police are recommending the Waukesha County District Attorney’s Office charge the Pewaukee man with child neglect
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts