Village of Butler – A 30-year-old City of Pewaukee man is facing charges after he fell asleep while taking care of a 5-year-old girl with mental disabilities who had wandered off from the home they were visiting Sept. 13.
The Pewaukee man went to visit a friend who lives on Colfax Place and while watching a movie with the girl the men fell asleep and the girl wandered off. Neighbors found the girl and called police. However, the girl was unable to give police any information. Butler firefighters knocking on doors eventually located the Pewaukee man, who is engaged to the girl's mother and was responsible for taking care of the girl.
Butler police are recommending the Waukesha County District Attorney’s Office charge the Pewaukee man with child neglect
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts