The Lake Country Rotary Club will host its fifth annual Lake Country Wine & Food Festival on Sept. 20 from 1:30 to 5 pm at the Golden Mast on Okauchee Lake. All proceeds will fund the Lake Country Rotary Club’s donations to various charities and worthy causes. The Wine and Food Festival will feature over 200 of world’s best wines.
To buy tickets for the event, please contact the Golden Mast at 262-567-.7047 or pruchase them at the door. Cost is $60 and includes all sampling and faire from numerous restaurants serving on site.
To learn more, visit www.lakecountrywine.com.
The Lake Country Rotary is a volunteer service club of over 90 men and women from the community working to support the local community as well as Rotary International’s philanthropic projects worldwide. Visit us at www.lakecountryrotary.com.Some of the local beneficiaries of the funds raised include: Arrowhead and Kettle Moraine High School Scholarships, Angels Grace Hospice, Boys and Girls Club—Camp Whitcomb/Mason, Waukesha’s C.A.R.E. center for abused children, and all of the Lake Country area food pantries.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts