Pewaukee's varsity football team, off to one of its best starts in school history, improved to 4-0 Friday night by hammering host St. Francis in a Woodland Conference game, 42-0.
The Pirates scored 21 points in the first period and 14 more in the second to lead 35-0 at halftime. Scoring those touchdowns were Ben Bellows, Bryan Spakowicz, Josh Fritchen, and Travis Decker.
Spakowicz finished the night with 154 yards rushing on 14 carries. Bellows averaged 12.2 yards on five rushes. Top defenders were Fritchen, Decker, Ben Castro, Kent Girmscheid, Mike Dusel and A.J. Olivares
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts