Pewaukee's varsity football team, off to one of its best starts in school history, improved to 4-0 Friday night by hammering host St. Francis in a Woodland Conference game, 42-0.
The Pirates scored 21 points in the first period and 14 more in the second to lead 35-0 at halftime. Scoring those touchdowns were Ben Bellows, Bryan Spakowicz, Josh Fritchen, and Travis Decker.
Spakowicz finished the night with 154 yards rushing on 14 carries. Bellows averaged 12.2 yards on five rushes. Top defenders were Fritchen, Decker, Ben Castro, Kent Girmscheid, Mike Dusel and A.J. Olivares
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts