Pewaukee's varsity football team, off to one of its best starts in school history, improved to 4-0 Friday night by hammering host St. Francis in a Woodland Conference game, 42-0.
The Pirates scored 21 points in the first period and 14 more in the second to lead 35-0 at halftime. Scoring those touchdowns were Ben Bellows, Bryan Spakowicz, Josh Fritchen, and Travis Decker.
Spakowicz finished the night with 154 yards rushing on 14 carries. Bellows averaged 12.2 yards on five rushes. Top defenders were Fritchen, Decker, Ben Castro, Kent Girmscheid, Mike Dusel and A.J. Olivares
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts