Pewaukee's varsity football team, off to one of its best starts in school history, improved to 4-0 Friday night by hammering host St. Francis in a Woodland Conference game, 42-0.
The Pirates scored 21 points in the first period and 14 more in the second to lead 35-0 at halftime. Scoring those touchdowns were Ben Bellows, Bryan Spakowicz, Josh Fritchen, and Travis Decker.
Spakowicz finished the night with 154 yards rushing on 14 carries. Bellows averaged 12.2 yards on five rushes. Top defenders were Fritchen, Decker, Ben Castro, Kent Girmscheid, Mike Dusel and A.J. Olivares
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts