Pewaukee's varsity football team, off to one of its best starts in school history, improved to 4-0 Friday night by hammering host St. Francis in a Woodland Conference game, 42-0.
The Pirates scored 21 points in the first period and 14 more in the second to lead 35-0 at halftime. Scoring those touchdowns were Ben Bellows, Bryan Spakowicz, Josh Fritchen, and Travis Decker.
Spakowicz finished the night with 154 yards rushing on 14 carries. Bellows averaged 12.2 yards on five rushes. Top defenders were Fritchen, Decker, Ben Castro, Kent Girmscheid, Mike Dusel and A.J. Olivares
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts