Led by a strong performance by sophomore quarteback Kyle Kita, the Kettle Moraine varsity football team defeated visting Waukesha North Friday night in a Classic 8 Conference game, 21-15. Both teams are now 2-2 overall and 1-1 in league play.
Kita ran for touchdowns of 67 and 46 yards and passed for a third, connecting on a 9-yard scoring strike to junior Will Orne. Everett Scott kicked all three extra points.
North got touchdowns from Steve Peterson as he caught scoring strikes from quarteback Chris Aho that covered 30 and 80 yards.
Kita finished with 113 yards on just 14 carries. Senior tight end Sam Campbell also played well for the KM offense, both receiving and blocking.
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts