Led by a strong performance by sophomore quarteback Kyle Kita, the Kettle Moraine varsity football team defeated visting Waukesha North Friday night in a Classic 8 Conference game, 21-15. Both teams are now 2-2 overall and 1-1 in league play.
Kita ran for touchdowns of 67 and 46 yards and passed for a third, connecting on a 9-yard scoring strike to junior Will Orne. Everett Scott kicked all three extra points.
North got touchdowns from Steve Peterson as he caught scoring strikes from quarteback Chris Aho that covered 30 and 80 yards.
Kita finished with 113 yards on just 14 carries. Senior tight end Sam Campbell also played well for the KM offense, both receiving and blocking.
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts