Oconomowoc's football team pulled out a program-affirming win Friday by shocking traditional powerhouse Hartford at OHS, 19-14.
Facing a 14-0 deficit, quarterback Garrett Stocke connected with senior Paul Williams for an 11-yard touchdown, then hit Mike Finn for an 89-yard deep ball that pulled the Raccoons within 14-12. Brady Nold broke a 69-yard run to give OHS the lead midway through the fourth quarter.
The Raccoons, now 2-0 in conference and 2-2 overall, beat the Orioles for the first time since 2004.
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts