Oconomowoc's football team pulled out a program-affirming win Friday by shocking traditional powerhouse Hartford at OHS, 19-14.
Facing a 14-0 deficit, quarterback Garrett Stocke connected with senior Paul Williams for an 11-yard touchdown, then hit Mike Finn for an 89-yard deep ball that pulled the Raccoons within 14-12. Brady Nold broke a 69-yard run to give OHS the lead midway through the fourth quarter.
The Raccoons, now 2-0 in conference and 2-2 overall, beat the Orioles for the first time since 2004.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts