Oconomowoc's football team pulled out a program-affirming win Friday by shocking traditional powerhouse Hartford at OHS, 19-14.
Facing a 14-0 deficit, quarterback Garrett Stocke connected with senior Paul Williams for an 11-yard touchdown, then hit Mike Finn for an 89-yard deep ball that pulled the Raccoons within 14-12. Brady Nold broke a 69-yard run to give OHS the lead midway through the fourth quarter.
The Raccoons, now 2-0 in conference and 2-2 overall, beat the Orioles for the first time since 2004.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts