Oconomowoc's football team pulled out a program-affirming win Friday by shocking traditional powerhouse Hartford at OHS, 19-14.
Facing a 14-0 deficit, quarterback Garrett Stocke connected with senior Paul Williams for an 11-yard touchdown, then hit Mike Finn for an 89-yard deep ball that pulled the Raccoons within 14-12. Brady Nold broke a 69-yard run to give OHS the lead midway through the fourth quarter.
The Raccoons, now 2-0 in conference and 2-2 overall, beat the Orioles for the first time since 2004.
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts