Oconomowoc's football team pulled out a program-affirming win Friday by shocking traditional powerhouse Hartford at OHS, 19-14.
Facing a 14-0 deficit, quarterback Garrett Stocke connected with senior Paul Williams for an 11-yard touchdown, then hit Mike Finn for an 89-yard deep ball that pulled the Raccoons within 14-12. Brady Nold broke a 69-yard run to give OHS the lead midway through the fourth quarter.
The Raccoons, now 2-0 in conference and 2-2 overall, beat the Orioles for the first time since 2004.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts