Lake Country Lutheran's varsity football team improved to 4-0 overall with a 56-35 Midwest Classic Conference victory over St. John's on Saturday.
The Lightning grabbed the lead for good on an untimed down to end the first quarter. Senior Jared Wartinbee scored from a yard out to give the Lightning a 21-14 lead. At the half, Lake Country Lutheran led 36-21.
St. John's (2-2 overall) scored on its final two possessions.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts