Lake Country Lutheran's varsity football team improved to 4-0 overall with a 56-35 Midwest Classic Conference victory over St. John's on Saturday.
The Lightning grabbed the lead for good on an untimed down to end the first quarter. Senior Jared Wartinbee scored from a yard out to give the Lightning a 21-14 lead. At the half, Lake Country Lutheran led 36-21.
St. John's (2-2 overall) scored on its final two possessions.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts