Lake Country Lutheran's varsity football team improved to 4-0 overall with a 56-35 Midwest Classic Conference victory over St. John's on Saturday.
The Lightning grabbed the lead for good on an untimed down to end the first quarter. Senior Jared Wartinbee scored from a yard out to give the Lightning a 21-14 lead. At the half, Lake Country Lutheran led 36-21.
St. John's (2-2 overall) scored on its final two possessions.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts