Lake Country Lutheran's varsity football team improved to 4-0 overall with a 56-35 Midwest Classic Conference victory over St. John's on Saturday.
The Lightning grabbed the lead for good on an untimed down to end the first quarter. Senior Jared Wartinbee scored from a yard out to give the Lightning a 21-14 lead. At the half, Lake Country Lutheran led 36-21.
St. John's (2-2 overall) scored on its final two possessions.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts