Lake Country Lutheran's varsity football team improved to 4-0 overall with a 56-35 Midwest Classic Conference victory over St. John's on Saturday.
The Lightning grabbed the lead for good on an untimed down to end the first quarter. Senior Jared Wartinbee scored from a yard out to give the Lightning a 21-14 lead. At the half, Lake Country Lutheran led 36-21.
St. John's (2-2 overall) scored on its final two possessions.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts