Village of Pewaukee police have released the name of the 69-year-old man who was found early Sunday morning in Pewaukee Lake as Henry R. Teuteberg of Village of Oconomowoc Lake.
According to authorities, indications are that he was on the fishing pier prior to being discovered just before 6 a.m. by a fisherman from Menomonee Falls.
Police do not suspect foul play. The cause of death is pending the Medical Examiner's report, which is expected to be completed today.
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts