Village of Pewaukee police have released the name of the 69-year-old man who was found early Sunday morning in Pewaukee Lake as Henry R. Teuteberg of Village of Oconomowoc Lake.
According to authorities, indications are that he was on the fishing pier prior to being discovered just before 6 a.m. by a fisherman from Menomonee Falls.
Police do not suspect foul play. The cause of death is pending the Medical Examiner's report, which is expected to be completed today.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts