Village of Pewaukee police have released the name of the 69-year-old man who was found early Sunday morning in Pewaukee Lake as Henry R. Teuteberg of Village of Oconomowoc Lake.
According to authorities, indications are that he was on the fishing pier prior to being discovered just before 6 a.m. by a fisherman from Menomonee Falls.
Police do not suspect foul play. The cause of death is pending the Medical Examiner's report, which is expected to be completed today.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts