Village of Pewaukee police have released the name of the 69-year-old man who was found early Sunday morning in Pewaukee Lake as Henry R. Teuteberg of Village of Oconomowoc Lake.
According to authorities, indications are that he was on the fishing pier prior to being discovered just before 6 a.m. by a fisherman from Menomonee Falls.
Police do not suspect foul play. The cause of death is pending the Medical Examiner's report, which is expected to be completed today.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts