Village of Pewaukee police have released the name of the 69-year-old man who was found early Sunday morning in Pewaukee Lake as Henry R. Teuteberg of Village of Oconomowoc Lake.
According to authorities, indications are that he was on the fishing pier prior to being discovered just before 6 a.m. by a fisherman from Menomonee Falls.
Police do not suspect foul play. The cause of death is pending the Medical Examiner's report, which is expected to be completed today.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts