Waukesha – A judge ruled today that the case filed by Steven and Patricia Williams against the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources regarding the McMiller Sports Center in Eagle should be heard in Dane County.
Waukesha County Circuit Court Judge Donald J. Hassin made the ruling as Steven and Patricia Williams sought an injunction to prevent the transfer of ownership from them to Dan and Lloyd Marks, owners of the Milford Hills Hunt Club in Jefferson County.
According to Hassin, the only defendant names in the suit is the State of Wisconsin and since the other parties named in the suit have not yet been served, the case should be transferred to Dane County.
McMiller is the only shooting range open to the public in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Racine, Ozaukee and Washington counties.
For more information on this case, check out this Wednesday's Mukwonago Chief.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts