Waukesha – A judge ruled today that the case filed by Steven and Patricia Williams against the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources regarding the McMiller Sports Center in Eagle should be heard in Dane County.
Waukesha County Circuit Court Judge Donald J. Hassin made the ruling as Steven and Patricia Williams sought an injunction to prevent the transfer of ownership from them to Dan and Lloyd Marks, owners of the Milford Hills Hunt Club in Jefferson County.
According to Hassin, the only defendant names in the suit is the State of Wisconsin and since the other parties named in the suit have not yet been served, the case should be transferred to Dane County.
McMiller is the only shooting range open to the public in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Racine, Ozaukee and Washington counties.
For more information on this case, check out this Wednesday's Mukwonago Chief.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts