Police have identified the 78-year-old Oconomowoc woman killed in a crash Sunday on Highway 16 as Helen F. Zibolski.
Zibolski was riding in her with her grandson, Andres F. Heckenkamp, 20, also of Oconomowoc driving when Heckenkamp lost control of the vehicle just west of Highway 83 and it rolled. Zibolski was not wearing her seatbelt and was thrown from the car. Heckenkamp suffered non-lifethreatening injuries and said he does not remember the crash.
The two were heading home after attending two wakes of relatives Sunday. Police have ruled out alcohol or drugs as contributing factors and the matter will be sent to the district attorney's office for review however, charges aren't expected according to police.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts