Police have identified the 78-year-old Oconomowoc woman killed in a crash Sunday on Highway 16 as Helen F. Zibolski.
Zibolski was riding in her with her grandson, Andres F. Heckenkamp, 20, also of Oconomowoc driving when Heckenkamp lost control of the vehicle just west of Highway 83 and it rolled. Zibolski was not wearing her seatbelt and was thrown from the car. Heckenkamp suffered non-lifethreatening injuries and said he does not remember the crash.
The two were heading home after attending two wakes of relatives Sunday. Police have ruled out alcohol or drugs as contributing factors and the matter will be sent to the district attorney's office for review however, charges aren't expected according to police.
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- Menomonee Falls man accused of repeatedly molesting his granddaughter (0)
- Chamber boat ride tomorrow (0)
- Mukwonago woman accused of reckless homicide for connection to overdose death (0)
- 'New to OHS' Open House set for Aug. 26 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts