Police have identified the 78-year-old Oconomowoc woman killed in a crash Sunday on Highway 16 as Helen F. Zibolski.
Zibolski was riding in her with her grandson, Andres F. Heckenkamp, 20, also of Oconomowoc driving when Heckenkamp lost control of the vehicle just west of Highway 83 and it rolled. Zibolski was not wearing her seatbelt and was thrown from the car. Heckenkamp suffered non-lifethreatening injuries and said he does not remember the crash.
The two were heading home after attending two wakes of relatives Sunday. Police have ruled out alcohol or drugs as contributing factors and the matter will be sent to the district attorney's office for review however, charges aren't expected according to police.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts