As the roar of motorcycles is heard in Oconomowoc and the Kettle Moraine area this weekend as the annual Rock River Harley Owner's Group (HOG) "Ridin' to a Cure" fundraiser carries out, others on the streets are doing their part to participate and support research for breast cancer.
Downtown Oconomowoc businesses will don pink ribbons on their storefronts to signify they are collecting money to add to the breast cancer research fundraiser.
As of Wednesday, participating businesses are:
Ambiance Salon, Debby's Salon, Griffin's Gallery of Fine Art, Sherper's, Lake Country Conservatory, Betrothed, May Garden Center, Beverly Designs, The Doggy Bag, Accentuate!, Homstead Lighting and Decor and The Oconomowoc Gallery.
Stop in and shell out some support.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts