As the roar of motorcycles is heard in Oconomowoc and the Kettle Moraine area this weekend as the annual Rock River Harley Owner's Group (HOG) "Ridin' to a Cure" fundraiser carries out, others on the streets are doing their part to participate and support research for breast cancer.
Downtown Oconomowoc businesses will don pink ribbons on their storefronts to signify they are collecting money to add to the breast cancer research fundraiser.
As of Wednesday, participating businesses are:
Ambiance Salon, Debby's Salon, Griffin's Gallery of Fine Art, Sherper's, Lake Country Conservatory, Betrothed, May Garden Center, Beverly Designs, The Doggy Bag, Accentuate!, Homstead Lighting and Decor and The Oconomowoc Gallery.
Stop in and shell out some support.
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts