As the roar of motorcycles is heard in Oconomowoc and the Kettle Moraine area this weekend as the annual Rock River Harley Owner's Group (HOG) "Ridin' to a Cure" fundraiser carries out, others on the streets are doing their part to participate and support research for breast cancer.
Downtown Oconomowoc businesses will don pink ribbons on their storefronts to signify they are collecting money to add to the breast cancer research fundraiser.
As of Wednesday, participating businesses are:
Ambiance Salon, Debby's Salon, Griffin's Gallery of Fine Art, Sherper's, Lake Country Conservatory, Betrothed, May Garden Center, Beverly Designs, The Doggy Bag, Accentuate!, Homstead Lighting and Decor and The Oconomowoc Gallery.
Stop in and shell out some support.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts