As the roar of motorcycles is heard in Oconomowoc and the Kettle Moraine area this weekend as the annual Rock River Harley Owner's Group (HOG) "Ridin' to a Cure" fundraiser carries out, others on the streets are doing their part to participate and support research for breast cancer.
Downtown Oconomowoc businesses will don pink ribbons on their storefronts to signify they are collecting money to add to the breast cancer research fundraiser.
As of Wednesday, participating businesses are:
Ambiance Salon, Debby's Salon, Griffin's Gallery of Fine Art, Sherper's, Lake Country Conservatory, Betrothed, May Garden Center, Beverly Designs, The Doggy Bag, Accentuate!, Homstead Lighting and Decor and The Oconomowoc Gallery.
Stop in and shell out some support.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts