As the roar of motorcycles is heard in Oconomowoc and the Kettle Moraine area this weekend as the annual Rock River Harley Owner's Group (HOG) "Ridin' to a Cure" fundraiser carries out, others on the streets are doing their part to participate and support research for breast cancer.
Downtown Oconomowoc businesses will don pink ribbons on their storefronts to signify they are collecting money to add to the breast cancer research fundraiser.
As of Wednesday, participating businesses are:
Ambiance Salon, Debby's Salon, Griffin's Gallery of Fine Art, Sherper's, Lake Country Conservatory, Betrothed, May Garden Center, Beverly Designs, The Doggy Bag, Accentuate!, Homstead Lighting and Decor and The Oconomowoc Gallery.
Stop in and shell out some support.
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- Menomonee Falls man accused of repeatedly molesting his granddaughter (0)
- Chamber boat ride tomorrow (0)
- Mukwonago woman accused of reckless homicide for connection to overdose death (0)
- 'New to OHS' Open House set for Aug. 26 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts