Arrowhead's varsity football team bounced back from its first loss of the season the week before by rolling over visiting Milwaukee Pius Friday night in a Classic 8 Conference game, 42-14.
AHS improved to 2-1 in league play and 3-1 overall.
AHS led 21-0 early in the second period and 35-7 at halftime. Scoring those touchdowns for the Warhawks were Russ Finco on a 21-yard pass from Tom Parish, Colton Sweitzer on a 16-yard run, Parish on a 68-yard run, Jamal Wright on a 39-yard run and Finco on a 32-yard pass from Parish.
Sweitzer's scored the only AHS touchdown in the second half on a 43-yard run
Matt Boerner, Blake Mattson, Landisch, Jake Poehls, Jason Boerner and Dan DiGiacomo all played well on defense.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts