Arrowhead's varsity football team bounced back from its first loss of the season the week before by rolling over visiting Milwaukee Pius Friday night in a Classic 8 Conference game, 42-14.
AHS improved to 2-1 in league play and 3-1 overall.
AHS led 21-0 early in the second period and 35-7 at halftime. Scoring those touchdowns for the Warhawks were Russ Finco on a 21-yard pass from Tom Parish, Colton Sweitzer on a 16-yard run, Parish on a 68-yard run, Jamal Wright on a 39-yard run and Finco on a 32-yard pass from Parish.
Sweitzer's scored the only AHS touchdown in the second half on a 43-yard run
Matt Boerner, Blake Mattson, Landisch, Jake Poehls, Jason Boerner and Dan DiGiacomo all played well on defense.
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts