Arrowhead's varsity football team bounced back from its first loss of the season the week before by rolling over visiting Milwaukee Pius Friday night in a Classic 8 Conference game, 42-14.
AHS improved to 2-1 in league play and 3-1 overall.
AHS led 21-0 early in the second period and 35-7 at halftime. Scoring those touchdowns for the Warhawks were Russ Finco on a 21-yard pass from Tom Parish, Colton Sweitzer on a 16-yard run, Parish on a 68-yard run, Jamal Wright on a 39-yard run and Finco on a 32-yard pass from Parish.
Sweitzer's scored the only AHS touchdown in the second half on a 43-yard run
Matt Boerner, Blake Mattson, Landisch, Jake Poehls, Jason Boerner and Dan DiGiacomo all played well on defense.
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts