Arrowhead's varsity football team bounced back from its first loss of the season the week before by rolling over visiting Milwaukee Pius Friday night in a Classic 8 Conference game, 42-14.
AHS improved to 2-1 in league play and 3-1 overall.
AHS led 21-0 early in the second period and 35-7 at halftime. Scoring those touchdowns for the Warhawks were Russ Finco on a 21-yard pass from Tom Parish, Colton Sweitzer on a 16-yard run, Parish on a 68-yard run, Jamal Wright on a 39-yard run and Finco on a 32-yard pass from Parish.
Sweitzer's scored the only AHS touchdown in the second half on a 43-yard run
Matt Boerner, Blake Mattson, Landisch, Jake Poehls, Jason Boerner and Dan DiGiacomo all played well on defense.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts