Local business owner and musician Ken Rhodee, 73, passed away Saturday, Sept. 26, at his home.
Rhodee, who was named Citizen of the Year by the Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce in 2004, managed Rhodee Florist for the last 51 years , was an important part of the Oconomowoc American Legion Band and has served as its managed since 1978, and had his own band, the Ken Rhodee Orchestra. He marched in his first parade with the American Legion Band when he was 13 and every year thereafter.
Rhodee is survived by his wife, Judy, their four children, grandchildren and many other relatives and friends.
Visitation will be held at Pagenkopf Funeral Home on Wednesday Sept. 30, 2009, from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m., and on Thursday, Oct. 1 at Dr. Martin Luther Church from 9 to 10 a.m. with a service immediately following. Memorials are suggested to Dr. Martin Luther Church or to the Oconomowoc Memorial Regional Cancer Center
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts