Local business owner and musician Ken Rhodee, 73, passed away Saturday, Sept. 26, at his home.
Rhodee, who was named Citizen of the Year by the Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce in 2004, managed Rhodee Florist for the last 51 years , was an important part of the Oconomowoc American Legion Band and has served as its managed since 1978, and had his own band, the Ken Rhodee Orchestra. He marched in his first parade with the American Legion Band when he was 13 and every year thereafter.
Rhodee is survived by his wife, Judy, their four children, grandchildren and many other relatives and friends.
Visitation will be held at Pagenkopf Funeral Home on Wednesday Sept. 30, 2009, from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m., and on Thursday, Oct. 1 at Dr. Martin Luther Church from 9 to 10 a.m. with a service immediately following. Memorials are suggested to Dr. Martin Luther Church or to the Oconomowoc Memorial Regional Cancer Center
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts