Local business owner and musician Ken Rhodee, 73, passed away Saturday, Sept. 26, at his home.
Rhodee, who was named Citizen of the Year by the Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce in 2004, managed Rhodee Florist for the last 51 years , was an important part of the Oconomowoc American Legion Band and has served as its managed since 1978, and had his own band, the Ken Rhodee Orchestra. He marched in his first parade with the American Legion Band when he was 13 and every year thereafter.
Rhodee is survived by his wife, Judy, their four children, grandchildren and many other relatives and friends.
Visitation will be held at Pagenkopf Funeral Home on Wednesday Sept. 30, 2009, from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m., and on Thursday, Oct. 1 at Dr. Martin Luther Church from 9 to 10 a.m. with a service immediately following. Memorials are suggested to Dr. Martin Luther Church or to the Oconomowoc Memorial Regional Cancer Center
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts