Highway 83 south of Wolf Run in Mukwonago has been shut down due to an accident that appears to have involved a car and a semi-truck. The accident occurred sometime after 2 p.m. today just south of the Walworth County line.
Reports indicate that a person is currently being extricated from the car.
Check back for more details as they become available.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts