A car, which was south-bound on Highway 83, and a north-bound semi sideswiped shortly after 2 p.m. on Sept. 28. Highway 83 south of Wolf Run was closed to traffic while the Mukwonago Fire Department extricated the driver of the car from the vehicle. Flight for Life could not respond to the scene because of high winds. The driver of the semi was not injured.
A wheel (top photo) sits in the middle of Highway 83, just south of the Walworth County line, as Mukwonago fire fighters work to extricate the driver of a car (middle photo). The roof of the car is removed (bottom photo) so emergency personnel can treat the driver.
No further details were availabe at this time.
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts