A car, which was south-bound on Highway 83, and a north-bound semi sideswiped shortly after 2 p.m. on Sept. 28. Highway 83 south of Wolf Run was closed to traffic while the Mukwonago Fire Department extricated the driver of the car from the vehicle. Flight for Life could not respond to the scene because of high winds. The driver of the semi was not injured.
A wheel (top photo) sits in the middle of Highway 83, just south of the Walworth County line, as Mukwonago fire fighters work to extricate the driver of a car (middle photo). The roof of the car is removed (bottom photo) so emergency personnel can treat the driver.
No further details were availabe at this time.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts