A car, which was south-bound on Highway 83, and a north-bound semi sideswiped shortly after 2 p.m. on Sept. 28. Highway 83 south of Wolf Run was closed to traffic while the Mukwonago Fire Department extricated the driver of the car from the vehicle. Flight for Life could not respond to the scene because of high winds. The driver of the semi was not injured.
A wheel (top photo) sits in the middle of Highway 83, just south of the Walworth County line, as Mukwonago fire fighters work to extricate the driver of a car (middle photo). The roof of the car is removed (bottom photo) so emergency personnel can treat the driver.
No further details were availabe at this time.
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts