A car, which was south-bound on Highway 83, and a north-bound semi sideswiped shortly after 2 p.m. on Sept. 28. Highway 83 south of Wolf Run was closed to traffic while the Mukwonago Fire Department extricated the driver of the car from the vehicle. Flight for Life could not respond to the scene because of high winds. The driver of the semi was not injured.
A wheel (top photo) sits in the middle of Highway 83, just south of the Walworth County line, as Mukwonago fire fighters work to extricate the driver of a car (middle photo). The roof of the car is removed (bottom photo) so emergency personnel can treat the driver.
No further details were availabe at this time.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts