A car, which was south-bound on Highway 83, and a north-bound semi sideswiped shortly after 2 p.m. on Sept. 28. Highway 83 south of Wolf Run was closed to traffic while the Mukwonago Fire Department extricated the driver of the car from the vehicle. Flight for Life could not respond to the scene because of high winds. The driver of the semi was not injured.
A wheel (top photo) sits in the middle of Highway 83, just south of the Walworth County line, as Mukwonago fire fighters work to extricate the driver of a car (middle photo). The roof of the car is removed (bottom photo) so emergency personnel can treat the driver.
No further details were availabe at this time.
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts