Two vehicles collided in a busy Village of Mukwonago intersection on Sept. 29, closing the road and detouring traffic for about 45 minutes while the Mukwonago Fire Department attended to the drivers of the vehicles.
A SUV north-bound on Highway 83 and a car west-bound on Holz Parkway collided in the intersection of 83 and Holz around 11 a.m., causing the SUV to tip onto the passenger side and slide into the stoplight, knocking it down. The drivers of the vehicles were transported to the hospital, one to Froetdert and the other to Waukesha Memorial Hospital.
The driver of the car was 63-year-old Arthur Stroede III of Milwaukee. The driver of the SUV was 54-year-old David Yardley of Delevan.
The accident is under investigation by Village of Mukwonago Police.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts