Two vehicles collided in a busy Village of Mukwonago intersection on Sept. 29, closing the road and detouring traffic for about 45 minutes while the Mukwonago Fire Department attended to the drivers of the vehicles.
A SUV north-bound on Highway 83 and a car west-bound on Holz Parkway collided in the intersection of 83 and Holz around 11 a.m., causing the SUV to tip onto the passenger side and slide into the stoplight, knocking it down. The drivers of the vehicles were transported to the hospital, one to Froetdert and the other to Waukesha Memorial Hospital.
The driver of the car was 63-year-old Arthur Stroede III of Milwaukee. The driver of the SUV was 54-year-old David Yardley of Delevan.
The accident is under investigation by Village of Mukwonago Police.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts