St. John's Northwestern Military Academy President Jack Albert Jr. shared some good news at Monday's Waukesha Rotary meeting. Albert said that the Academy is set to receive $2 million to go toward a new arts center on campus.
Albert made a point to share the news at Monday's meeting because he was upset at recent news in an"un-named" publication insinuating that St. John's is in financial trouble.
No one would commit this type of money if St. John's was in trouble, Albert said.
Further details were not available as of this writing.
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts