The Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce has announced the recipients of its 2009 Outstanding Business, Citizen, and Service Organization of the Year awards.
John Koehn has been named Citizen of the Year; the Junior Woman's Club of Oconomowoc is the Service Organization award winner, and First Bank Financial Centre was tapped as Business of the Year.
The winners of each category will be recognized at the Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce 40th Anniversary dinner celebration on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at Olympia Hotel. The evening will include a buffet dinner, Silent and Live Auctions, special recognitions and awards, entertainment and much more. For more information or to make reservations, please contact the Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce at (262) 567-2666.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts