The Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce has announced the recipients of its 2009 Outstanding Business, Citizen, and Service Organization of the Year awards.
John Koehn has been named Citizen of the Year; the Junior Woman's Club of Oconomowoc is the Service Organization award winner, and First Bank Financial Centre was tapped as Business of the Year.
The winners of each category will be recognized at the Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce 40th Anniversary dinner celebration on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at Olympia Hotel. The evening will include a buffet dinner, Silent and Live Auctions, special recognitions and awards, entertainment and much more. For more information or to make reservations, please contact the Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce at (262) 567-2666.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts