The Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce has announced the recipients of its 2009 Outstanding Business, Citizen, and Service Organization of the Year awards.
John Koehn has been named Citizen of the Year; the Junior Woman's Club of Oconomowoc is the Service Organization award winner, and First Bank Financial Centre was tapped as Business of the Year.
The winners of each category will be recognized at the Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce 40th Anniversary dinner celebration on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at Olympia Hotel. The evening will include a buffet dinner, Silent and Live Auctions, special recognitions and awards, entertainment and much more. For more information or to make reservations, please contact the Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce at (262) 567-2666.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts