The Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce has announced the recipients of its 2009 Outstanding Business, Citizen, and Service Organization of the Year awards.
John Koehn has been named Citizen of the Year; the Junior Woman's Club of Oconomowoc is the Service Organization award winner, and First Bank Financial Centre was tapped as Business of the Year.
The winners of each category will be recognized at the Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce 40th Anniversary dinner celebration on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at Olympia Hotel. The evening will include a buffet dinner, Silent and Live Auctions, special recognitions and awards, entertainment and much more. For more information or to make reservations, please contact the Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce at (262) 567-2666.
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts