The Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce has announced the recipients of its 2009 Outstanding Business, Citizen, and Service Organization of the Year awards.
John Koehn has been named Citizen of the Year; the Junior Woman's Club of Oconomowoc is the Service Organization award winner, and First Bank Financial Centre was tapped as Business of the Year.
The winners of each category will be recognized at the Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce 40th Anniversary dinner celebration on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at Olympia Hotel. The evening will include a buffet dinner, Silent and Live Auctions, special recognitions and awards, entertainment and much more. For more information or to make reservations, please contact the Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce at (262) 567-2666.
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts