Arrowhead varsity coaches Tim O'Driscoll and Jeff Staus have been named the Wisconsin Coaches of the Year in their respective sports for the 2008-09 season. The awards were announced by the National Federation of High School Coaches Association.
O'Driscoll, the winningest coach in Wisconsin High School baseball history, led the Warhawks to the school's second WIAA state championship in school history this past August. O'Driscoll is a Baseball Coaches Association Hall of Famer.
Staus has built the AHS boys soccer program into one of the best in the state. Year-after-year the Warhawks are a powerhouse in Wisconsin.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts