At 9:17 a.m., police from the Village of Oconomowoc Lake received a call reporting that a man in his mid-50's had fallen approximately 8-9 feet from an above garage storage area at 4560 W. Bearch Rd., according to Officer Bob Wuerl.
Emergency personnel on the scene made the decision that the man be taken by Flight for Life to Froedtert Memorial Hospital for treatment.
Police are not yet releasing the name of the injured man, who was doing work for the homeowners of the residence when the incident occured.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts