At 9:17 a.m., police from the Village of Oconomowoc Lake received a call reporting that a man in his mid-50's had fallen approximately 8-9 feet from an above garage storage area at 4560 W. Bearch Rd., according to Officer Bob Wuerl.
Emergency personnel on the scene made the decision that the man be taken by Flight for Life to Froedtert Memorial Hospital for treatment.
Police are not yet releasing the name of the injured man, who was doing work for the homeowners of the residence when the incident occured.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts