At 9:17 a.m., police from the Village of Oconomowoc Lake received a call reporting that a man in his mid-50's had fallen approximately 8-9 feet from an above garage storage area at 4560 W. Bearch Rd., according to Officer Bob Wuerl.
Emergency personnel on the scene made the decision that the man be taken by Flight for Life to Froedtert Memorial Hospital for treatment.
Police are not yet releasing the name of the injured man, who was doing work for the homeowners of the residence when the incident occured.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts