At 9:17 a.m., police from the Village of Oconomowoc Lake received a call reporting that a man in his mid-50's had fallen approximately 8-9 feet from an above garage storage area at 4560 W. Bearch Rd., according to Officer Bob Wuerl.
Emergency personnel on the scene made the decision that the man be taken by Flight for Life to Froedtert Memorial Hospital for treatment.
Police are not yet releasing the name of the injured man, who was doing work for the homeowners of the residence when the incident occured.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts