At 9:17 a.m., police from the Village of Oconomowoc Lake received a call reporting that a man in his mid-50's had fallen approximately 8-9 feet from an above garage storage area at 4560 W. Bearch Rd., according to Officer Bob Wuerl.
Emergency personnel on the scene made the decision that the man be taken by Flight for Life to Froedtert Memorial Hospital for treatment.
Police are not yet releasing the name of the injured man, who was doing work for the homeowners of the residence when the incident occured.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts