Kettle Moraine's varsity football team kept its WIAA playoff hopes alive Friday night by defeating host Mukwonago (0-7, 0-5) in a Classic 8 Conference game, 24-10. The win improved the Lasers to 4-3 on the season and 3-2 in league play.
Senior running back Garret Westcott had his best game of the season, scoring two touchdowns and rushing for a season-best 136 yards on 20 carries.
To make the playoffs, KM must win one of its last two games.
Wescott scores on runs of 1 and 2 yards and Kyla Kita had the other score on a 6-yard run. Everett Scott, back from a hand injury, kicked a 35-yard field goal to close out the scorin g.
- Simple Hope packathon held at Mukwonago High School (0)
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts