Kettle Moraine's varsity football team kept its WIAA playoff hopes alive Friday night by defeating host Mukwonago (0-7, 0-5) in a Classic 8 Conference game, 24-10. The win improved the Lasers to 4-3 on the season and 3-2 in league play.
Senior running back Garret Westcott had his best game of the season, scoring two touchdowns and rushing for a season-best 136 yards on 20 carries.
To make the playoffs, KM must win one of its last two games.
Wescott scores on runs of 1 and 2 yards and Kyla Kita had the other score on a 6-yard run. Everett Scott, back from a hand injury, kicked a 35-yard field goal to close out the scorin g.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts