Pewaukee's varsity football team improved to 7-0 on the season Friday night by defeating winless Cudahy (0-7, 0-6) in a Woodland Conference game, 35-0. Pewaukee is 6-0 in league play.
The win marked the fifth time in school history the Pirates have started the year with seven consecutive wins.
PHS led 21-0 at halftime.
Scoring for the Pirates were Travis Decker W, Austin Kaatz on a 3-yard run and Mike Dusel on a 20-yard run.
Watt led the Pewaukee defense with five tackles. Decker and Kent Girmscheid also had big games on defense.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts