Pewaukee's varsity football team improved to 7-0 on the season Friday night by defeating winless Cudahy (0-7, 0-6) in a Woodland Conference game, 35-0. Pewaukee is 6-0 in league play.
The win marked the fifth time in school history the Pirates have started the year with seven consecutive wins.
PHS led 21-0 at halftime.
Scoring for the Pirates were Travis Decker W, Austin Kaatz on a 3-yard run and Mike Dusel on a 20-yard run.
Watt led the Pewaukee defense with five tackles. Decker and Kent Girmscheid also had big games on defense.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts