Pewaukee's varsity football team improved to 7-0 on the season Friday night by defeating winless Cudahy (0-7, 0-6) in a Woodland Conference game, 35-0. Pewaukee is 6-0 in league play.
The win marked the fifth time in school history the Pirates have started the year with seven consecutive wins.
PHS led 21-0 at halftime.
Scoring for the Pirates were Travis Decker W, Austin Kaatz on a 3-yard run and Mike Dusel on a 20-yard run.
Watt led the Pewaukee defense with five tackles. Decker and Kent Girmscheid also had big games on defense.
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts