Pewaukee's varsity football team improved to 7-0 on the season Friday night by defeating winless Cudahy (0-7, 0-6) in a Woodland Conference game, 35-0. Pewaukee is 6-0 in league play.
The win marked the fifth time in school history the Pirates have started the year with seven consecutive wins.
PHS led 21-0 at halftime.
Scoring for the Pirates were Travis Decker W, Austin Kaatz on a 3-yard run and Mike Dusel on a 20-yard run.
Watt led the Pewaukee defense with five tackles. Decker and Kent Girmscheid also had big games on defense.
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- Menomonee Falls man accused of repeatedly molesting his granddaughter (0)
- Chamber boat ride tomorrow (0)
- Mukwonago woman accused of reckless homicide for connection to overdose death (0)
- 'New to OHS' Open House set for Aug. 26 (0)
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts