Pewaukee's varsity football team improved to 7-0 on the season Friday night by defeating winless Cudahy (0-7, 0-6) in a Woodland Conference game, 35-0. Pewaukee is 6-0 in league play.
The win marked the fifth time in school history the Pirates have started the year with seven consecutive wins.
PHS led 21-0 at halftime.
Scoring for the Pirates were Travis Decker W, Austin Kaatz on a 3-yard run and Mike Dusel on a 20-yard run.
Watt led the Pewaukee defense with five tackles. Decker and Kent Girmscheid also had big games on defense.
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts