The Ashippun Fire Department will host an Open House from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 28, at the main station located at Hwy. 67 and Oak Street.
The event will serve as an opportunity to meet and have lunch with local firefighters, learn more about fire safety and enjoy a fire truck ride. There will be activities for all ages.
Residents are urged to bring in their old smoke detector batteries and receive a new one in return. The child identification program will be offered.
For more information, please call the Ashippun Fire Department at (920) 474-4223.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts