The Ashippun Fire Department will host an Open House from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 28, at the main station located at Hwy. 67 and Oak Street.
The event will serve as an opportunity to meet and have lunch with local firefighters, learn more about fire safety and enjoy a fire truck ride. There will be activities for all ages.
Residents are urged to bring in their old smoke detector batteries and receive a new one in return. The child identification program will be offered.
For more information, please call the Ashippun Fire Department at (920) 474-4223.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts