The Ashippun Fire Department will host an Open House from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 28, at the main station located at Hwy. 67 and Oak Street.
The event will serve as an opportunity to meet and have lunch with local firefighters, learn more about fire safety and enjoy a fire truck ride. There will be activities for all ages.
Residents are urged to bring in their old smoke detector batteries and receive a new one in return. The child identification program will be offered.
For more information, please call the Ashippun Fire Department at (920) 474-4223.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts