The Ashippun Fire Department will host an Open House from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 28, at the main station located at Hwy. 67 and Oak Street.
The event will serve as an opportunity to meet and have lunch with local firefighters, learn more about fire safety and enjoy a fire truck ride. There will be activities for all ages.
Residents are urged to bring in their old smoke detector batteries and receive a new one in return. The child identification program will be offered.
For more information, please call the Ashippun Fire Department at (920) 474-4223.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts