The Ashippun Fire Department will host an Open House from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 28, at the main station located at Hwy. 67 and Oak Street.
The event will serve as an opportunity to meet and have lunch with local firefighters, learn more about fire safety and enjoy a fire truck ride. There will be activities for all ages.
Residents are urged to bring in their old smoke detector batteries and receive a new one in return. The child identification program will be offered.
For more information, please call the Ashippun Fire Department at (920) 474-4223.
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts