High school golfers from Arrowhead and Kettle Moraine struggled on Monday at the WIAA state high school girls tournament at University Ridge in Madison on a cold and windy day.
Expected to battle for the Division 1 championship, both teams struggled. Middleton and Oregon shot scores of 343 to tie for the lead. Arrowhead was fifth at 357 and KM was eighth at 361.
The tournament will end Tuesday.
AHS scores were Sarah Nordeen with 81, Erika Pfaender 82, Natalie Feder 95, Peyton Gunnison 99 and Bethany Gustin 99.
KM was led by April Ohlendorf with 83. Other KM scores were Leighann Cabush 90, Ally Amadon 93 and Katie McCann 100.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts