High school golfers from Arrowhead and Kettle Moraine struggled on Monday at the WIAA state high school girls tournament at University Ridge in Madison on a cold and windy day.
Expected to battle for the Division 1 championship, both teams struggled. Middleton and Oregon shot scores of 343 to tie for the lead. Arrowhead was fifth at 357 and KM was eighth at 361.
The tournament will end Tuesday.
AHS scores were Sarah Nordeen with 81, Erika Pfaender 82, Natalie Feder 95, Peyton Gunnison 99 and Bethany Gustin 99.
KM was led by April Ohlendorf with 83. Other KM scores were Leighann Cabush 90, Ally Amadon 93 and Katie McCann 100.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts