High school golfers from Arrowhead and Kettle Moraine struggled on Monday at the WIAA state high school girls tournament at University Ridge in Madison on a cold and windy day.
Expected to battle for the Division 1 championship, both teams struggled. Middleton and Oregon shot scores of 343 to tie for the lead. Arrowhead was fifth at 357 and KM was eighth at 361.
The tournament will end Tuesday.
AHS scores were Sarah Nordeen with 81, Erika Pfaender 82, Natalie Feder 95, Peyton Gunnison 99 and Bethany Gustin 99.
KM was led by April Ohlendorf with 83. Other KM scores were Leighann Cabush 90, Ally Amadon 93 and Katie McCann 100.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts