High school golfers from Arrowhead and Kettle Moraine struggled on Monday at the WIAA state high school girls tournament at University Ridge in Madison on a cold and windy day.
Expected to battle for the Division 1 championship, both teams struggled. Middleton and Oregon shot scores of 343 to tie for the lead. Arrowhead was fifth at 357 and KM was eighth at 361.
The tournament will end Tuesday.
AHS scores were Sarah Nordeen with 81, Erika Pfaender 82, Natalie Feder 95, Peyton Gunnison 99 and Bethany Gustin 99.
KM was led by April Ohlendorf with 83. Other KM scores were Leighann Cabush 90, Ally Amadon 93 and Katie McCann 100.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts