High school golfers from Arrowhead and Kettle Moraine struggled on Monday at the WIAA state high school girls tournament at University Ridge in Madison on a cold and windy day.
Expected to battle for the Division 1 championship, both teams struggled. Middleton and Oregon shot scores of 343 to tie for the lead. Arrowhead was fifth at 357 and KM was eighth at 361.
The tournament will end Tuesday.
AHS scores were Sarah Nordeen with 81, Erika Pfaender 82, Natalie Feder 95, Peyton Gunnison 99 and Bethany Gustin 99.
KM was led by April Ohlendorf with 83. Other KM scores were Leighann Cabush 90, Ally Amadon 93 and Katie McCann 100.
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts