It figured to be a spirited battle for the Classic 8 Conference crown, but Catholic Memorial had other ideas.
The Crusaders girls volleyball team overwhelmed the Warhawks, 25-17, 25-8, 25-10 on Tuesday at Arrowhead. Both teams entered the match with 6-0 records in conference matches, with an undisputed conference title going to the winner.
No Arrowhead player registered more than one block apiece. Lauren Rolerat and Jenny Smith each had eight kills for the Warhawks, who will look to get another crack at the Classic 8 Conference tournament at Milwaukee Pius on Friday.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts