It figured to be a spirited battle for the Classic 8 Conference crown, but Catholic Memorial had other ideas.
The Crusaders girls volleyball team overwhelmed the Warhawks, 25-17, 25-8, 25-10 on Tuesday at Arrowhead. Both teams entered the match with 6-0 records in conference matches, with an undisputed conference title going to the winner.
No Arrowhead player registered more than one block apiece. Lauren Rolerat and Jenny Smith each had eight kills for the Warhawks, who will look to get another crack at the Classic 8 Conference tournament at Milwaukee Pius on Friday.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts