It figured to be a spirited battle for the Classic 8 Conference crown, but Catholic Memorial had other ideas.
The Crusaders girls volleyball team overwhelmed the Warhawks, 25-17, 25-8, 25-10 on Tuesday at Arrowhead. Both teams entered the match with 6-0 records in conference matches, with an undisputed conference title going to the winner.
No Arrowhead player registered more than one block apiece. Lauren Rolerat and Jenny Smith each had eight kills for the Warhawks, who will look to get another crack at the Classic 8 Conference tournament at Milwaukee Pius on Friday.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts