It figured to be a spirited battle for the Classic 8 Conference crown, but Catholic Memorial had other ideas.
The Crusaders girls volleyball team overwhelmed the Warhawks, 25-17, 25-8, 25-10 on Tuesday at Arrowhead. Both teams entered the match with 6-0 records in conference matches, with an undisputed conference title going to the winner.
No Arrowhead player registered more than one block apiece. Lauren Rolerat and Jenny Smith each had eight kills for the Warhawks, who will look to get another crack at the Classic 8 Conference tournament at Milwaukee Pius on Friday.
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts