A chimney fire was reported around 6:15 p.m. at 960 Valentine Road. Emergency crew reported the fire was still live in the fireplace when they arrived.
Around 6:24, Oconomowoc fire personnel were instructed to reach the roof by ladder and check the area. It appeared that the fire was out at this time.
No further information is available.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts