A chimney fire was reported around 6:15 p.m. at 960 Valentine Road. Emergency crew reported the fire was still live in the fireplace when they arrived.
Around 6:24, Oconomowoc fire personnel were instructed to reach the roof by ladder and check the area. It appeared that the fire was out at this time.
No further information is available.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts