Arrowhead's varsity football team continued to play outstanding football last Friday night as they whipped host Waukesha South (1-7, 0-6) in a Classic 8 Conference game, 45-0. AHS improved to 6-1 overall and 5-1 in league play.
Arrowhead will host Catholic Memorial Wednesday at 7 p.m. in the final regular season game of the year. AHS and CMH are tied for second place in the league standings with 5-1 records. Both have lost to undefeated Waueksha West.
Senior running back Brian Crook, the all-time leading scorer and rusher at Arrowhead, scored the first touchdown of the night on a 10-yard run and the rest was downhill for the Warhawks.
Senior end Russ Finco, enjoying a huge season for AHS, caught four touchdown passes in the game, three from Tom Parish and one from Conner Maurice. Sophomore Jamahl Wright closed out the scoring by exploding for a 75-yard in the final four minutes.
On defense, Jason Boerner had a fumble recovery and Mike DeMartino had an interception, both of which led to Arrowhead touchdowns
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts