Arrowhead's varsity football team continued to play outstanding football last Friday night as they whipped host Waukesha South (1-7, 0-6) in a Classic 8 Conference game, 45-0. AHS improved to 6-1 overall and 5-1 in league play.
Arrowhead will host Catholic Memorial Wednesday at 7 p.m. in the final regular season game of the year. AHS and CMH are tied for second place in the league standings with 5-1 records. Both have lost to undefeated Waueksha West.
Senior running back Brian Crook, the all-time leading scorer and rusher at Arrowhead, scored the first touchdown of the night on a 10-yard run and the rest was downhill for the Warhawks.
Senior end Russ Finco, enjoying a huge season for AHS, caught four touchdown passes in the game, three from Tom Parish and one from Conner Maurice. Sophomore Jamahl Wright closed out the scoring by exploding for a 75-yard in the final four minutes.
On defense, Jason Boerner had a fumble recovery and Mike DeMartino had an interception, both of which led to Arrowhead touchdowns
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts