Arrowhead's varsity football team continued to play outstanding football last Friday night as they whipped host Waukesha South (1-7, 0-6) in a Classic 8 Conference game, 45-0. AHS improved to 6-1 overall and 5-1 in league play.
Arrowhead will host Catholic Memorial Wednesday at 7 p.m. in the final regular season game of the year. AHS and CMH are tied for second place in the league standings with 5-1 records. Both have lost to undefeated Waueksha West.
Senior running back Brian Crook, the all-time leading scorer and rusher at Arrowhead, scored the first touchdown of the night on a 10-yard run and the rest was downhill for the Warhawks.
Senior end Russ Finco, enjoying a huge season for AHS, caught four touchdown passes in the game, three from Tom Parish and one from Conner Maurice. Sophomore Jamahl Wright closed out the scoring by exploding for a 75-yard in the final four minutes.
On defense, Jason Boerner had a fumble recovery and Mike DeMartino had an interception, both of which led to Arrowhead touchdowns
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts