Pewaukee's varsity cross country team, led by a first-place finish by senior Hannah Frett, won the Woodland Conference championship last Friday at Sheridan Park.
Pewaukee won the title for the second straight year. PHS had 57 points and Shorewood was second with 79.
Frett won the 4,000-meter race with an outstanding time of 14:44. Other PHS runners were Riley Kirchoff in 11th at 15:37, Lily Leist 13th at 15:46, Hailey Henck 14th at 15:47, Paige Hinkle 22nd at 16:01 and Shannon Kalamarz 28th at 16:24.
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts