Two homicide investigators sent to Texas last week in connection with the homicide investigation of Kimberly Smith, have had their stay extended in the Lone Star State.
Originally scheduled to return on Oct. 18, the law enforcement officials are now expected to stay until Wednesday, Oct. 21.
“The guys are getting a lot of information down in Texas. We’re finding out things we didn’t know before,” said City of Oconomowoc Police Chief Dave Beguhn.
“As they continue to do interviews, the more information there is to follow-up on before coming back to Wisconsin.
“We’re getting a lot of cooperation with people we’re speaking to and from the Texas authorities. They (the investigators) are going to be down there until the middle of next week,” the Chief added.
For more on the story, read the Tuesday edition of Oconomowoc Focus
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts