Two homicide investigators sent to Texas last week in connection with the homicide investigation of Kimberly Smith, have had their stay extended in the Lone Star State.
Originally scheduled to return on Oct. 18, the law enforcement officials are now expected to stay until Wednesday, Oct. 21.
“The guys are getting a lot of information down in Texas. We’re finding out things we didn’t know before,” said City of Oconomowoc Police Chief Dave Beguhn.
“As they continue to do interviews, the more information there is to follow-up on before coming back to Wisconsin.
“We’re getting a lot of cooperation with people we’re speaking to and from the Texas authorities. They (the investigators) are going to be down there until the middle of next week,” the Chief added.
For more on the story, read the Tuesday edition of Oconomowoc Focus
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts