Two homicide investigators sent to Texas last week in connection with the homicide investigation of Kimberly Smith, have had their stay extended in the Lone Star State.
Originally scheduled to return on Oct. 18, the law enforcement officials are now expected to stay until Wednesday, Oct. 21.
“The guys are getting a lot of information down in Texas. We’re finding out things we didn’t know before,” said City of Oconomowoc Police Chief Dave Beguhn.
“As they continue to do interviews, the more information there is to follow-up on before coming back to Wisconsin.
“We’re getting a lot of cooperation with people we’re speaking to and from the Texas authorities. They (the investigators) are going to be down there until the middle of next week,” the Chief added.
For more on the story, read the Tuesday edition of Oconomowoc Focus
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts