Two homicide investigators sent to Texas last week in connection with the homicide investigation of Kimberly Smith, have had their stay extended in the Lone Star State.
Originally scheduled to return on Oct. 18, the law enforcement officials are now expected to stay until Wednesday, Oct. 21.
“The guys are getting a lot of information down in Texas. We’re finding out things we didn’t know before,” said City of Oconomowoc Police Chief Dave Beguhn.
“As they continue to do interviews, the more information there is to follow-up on before coming back to Wisconsin.
“We’re getting a lot of cooperation with people we’re speaking to and from the Texas authorities. They (the investigators) are going to be down there until the middle of next week,” the Chief added.
For more on the story, read the Tuesday edition of Oconomowoc Focus
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts