Police are investigating a crash that took place just after midnight on Saturday in the Village of Oconomowoc Lake.
A 21-year-old male driver, and four male passengers, ages 14, 15, 17 and 19, all from the Oconomoowc area, were traveling in a Grand Prix and went around a curve in the road at an apparently high rate of speed. The vehicle crashed into two trees at Lalumiere and Pabst Roads.
Passing motorists helped to remove two of the men from the back seat of the vehicle before it burst into flames.
The driver and a passenger were taken by Flight for Life for treament; one to Froedtert Hospital, the other to Children's Hospital for treatment. The others were taken to Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital.
Alcohol may have been a factors in the crash.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts