Police are investigating a crash that took place just after midnight on Saturday in the Village of Oconomowoc Lake.
A 21-year-old male driver, and four male passengers, ages 14, 15, 17 and 19, all from the Oconomoowc area, were traveling in a Grand Prix and went around a curve in the road at an apparently high rate of speed. The vehicle crashed into two trees at Lalumiere and Pabst Roads.
Passing motorists helped to remove two of the men from the back seat of the vehicle before it burst into flames.
The driver and a passenger were taken by Flight for Life for treament; one to Froedtert Hospital, the other to Children's Hospital for treatment. The others were taken to Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital.
Alcohol may have been a factors in the crash.
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Magic is in the air at SummerStage (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts