Police are investigating a crash that took place just after midnight on Saturday in the Village of Oconomowoc Lake.
A 21-year-old male driver, and four male passengers, ages 14, 15, 17 and 19, all from the Oconomoowc area, were traveling in a Grand Prix and went around a curve in the road at an apparently high rate of speed. The vehicle crashed into two trees at Lalumiere and Pabst Roads.
Passing motorists helped to remove two of the men from the back seat of the vehicle before it burst into flames.
The driver and a passenger were taken by Flight for Life for treament; one to Froedtert Hospital, the other to Children's Hospital for treatment. The others were taken to Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital.
Alcohol may have been a factors in the crash.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts