Police are investigating a crash that took place just after midnight on Saturday in the Village of Oconomowoc Lake.
A 21-year-old male driver, and four male passengers, ages 14, 15, 17 and 19, all from the Oconomoowc area, were traveling in a Grand Prix and went around a curve in the road at an apparently high rate of speed. The vehicle crashed into two trees at Lalumiere and Pabst Roads.
Passing motorists helped to remove two of the men from the back seat of the vehicle before it burst into flames.
The driver and a passenger were taken by Flight for Life for treament; one to Froedtert Hospital, the other to Children's Hospital for treatment. The others were taken to Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital.
Alcohol may have been a factors in the crash.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts