Police are investigating a crash that took place just after midnight on Saturday in the Village of Oconomowoc Lake.
A 21-year-old male driver, and four male passengers, ages 14, 15, 17 and 19, all from the Oconomoowc area, were traveling in a Grand Prix and went around a curve in the road at an apparently high rate of speed. The vehicle crashed into two trees at Lalumiere and Pabst Roads.
Passing motorists helped to remove two of the men from the back seat of the vehicle before it burst into flames.
The driver and a passenger were taken by Flight for Life for treament; one to Froedtert Hospital, the other to Children's Hospital for treatment. The others were taken to Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital.
Alcohol may have been a factors in the crash.
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts