For the second straight year, the Hamilton football team has eliminated Brookfield Central from the postseason -- though this time around, the triumph came before the postseason actually started.
The Chargers turned in a 14-7 victory Wednesday night at Central, finishing with a very respectable 5-2 mark in the Greater Metro Conference and dropping the Lancers to 3-4 -- short of postseason qualifications.
Hamilton will learn its playoff opponent Friday.
Lake Country Lutheran will also learn its foe Friday and should have a home game coming after clinching a share of the Midwest Classic Conference divisional title. The Lightning won a 54-14 outcome over Living Word Lutheran, with Jake Bahr catching two touchdown passes and running for another.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts