For the second straight year, the Hamilton football team has eliminated Brookfield Central from the postseason -- though this time around, the triumph came before the postseason actually started.
The Chargers turned in a 14-7 victory Wednesday night at Central, finishing with a very respectable 5-2 mark in the Greater Metro Conference and dropping the Lancers to 3-4 -- short of postseason qualifications.
Hamilton will learn its playoff opponent Friday.
Lake Country Lutheran will also learn its foe Friday and should have a home game coming after clinching a share of the Midwest Classic Conference divisional title. The Lightning won a 54-14 outcome over Living Word Lutheran, with Jake Bahr catching two touchdown passes and running for another.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts