Last night, the Town of Mukwonago board approved a resolution to borrow $75,000.
The loan will be a short-term loan and is meant to be paid off in January.
"This is just more of an insurance policy to make sure we have a balanced budget," said Chairman Dave Dubey. "We can pay it back in January if we don't spend as much as we have budgeted for snow plowing."
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts