Last night, the Town of Mukwonago board approved a resolution to borrow $75,000.
The loan will be a short-term loan and is meant to be paid off in January.
"This is just more of an insurance policy to make sure we have a balanced budget," said Chairman Dave Dubey. "We can pay it back in January if we don't spend as much as we have budgeted for snow plowing."
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts