Last night, the Town of Mukwonago board approved a resolution to borrow $75,000.
The loan will be a short-term loan and is meant to be paid off in January.
"This is just more of an insurance policy to make sure we have a balanced budget," said Chairman Dave Dubey. "We can pay it back in January if we don't spend as much as we have budgeted for snow plowing."
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts