Last night, the Town of Mukwonago board approved a resolution to borrow $75,000.
The loan will be a short-term loan and is meant to be paid off in January.
"This is just more of an insurance policy to make sure we have a balanced budget," said Chairman Dave Dubey. "We can pay it back in January if we don't spend as much as we have budgeted for snow plowing."
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts