Last night, the Town of Mukwonago board approved a resolution to borrow $75,000.
The loan will be a short-term loan and is meant to be paid off in January.
"This is just more of an insurance policy to make sure we have a balanced budget," said Chairman Dave Dubey. "We can pay it back in January if we don't spend as much as we have budgeted for snow plowing."
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts