In the wet conditions at Kettle Moraine High School, Madison La Follette scored two first-half goals and the Lasers never recovered in a 4-1 loss during Thursday's WIAA sectional semifinal.
La Follette, seeded third, advanced to Saturday's sectional final. Second-seeded KM scored on a penalty kick late in the match after falling behind, 4-0.
James Mahoney scored the lone KM tally. For more on the playoffs, visit the Preps Alcove.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts