In the wet conditions at Kettle Moraine High School, Madison La Follette scored two first-half goals and the Lasers never recovered in a 4-1 loss during Thursday's WIAA sectional semifinal.
La Follette, seeded third, advanced to Saturday's sectional final. Second-seeded KM scored on a penalty kick late in the match after falling behind, 4-0.
James Mahoney scored the lone KM tally. For more on the playoffs, visit the Preps Alcove.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts