In the wet conditions at Kettle Moraine High School, Madison La Follette scored two first-half goals and the Lasers never recovered in a 4-1 loss during Thursday's WIAA sectional semifinal.
La Follette, seeded third, advanced to Saturday's sectional final. Second-seeded KM scored on a penalty kick late in the match after falling behind, 4-0.
James Mahoney scored the lone KM tally. For more on the playoffs, visit the Preps Alcove.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts