In the wet conditions at Kettle Moraine High School, Madison La Follette scored two first-half goals and the Lasers never recovered in a 4-1 loss during Thursday's WIAA sectional semifinal.
La Follette, seeded third, advanced to Saturday's sectional final. Second-seeded KM scored on a penalty kick late in the match after falling behind, 4-0.
James Mahoney scored the lone KM tally. For more on the playoffs, visit the Preps Alcove.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts