In the wet conditions at Kettle Moraine High School, Madison La Follette scored two first-half goals and the Lasers never recovered in a 4-1 loss during Thursday's WIAA sectional semifinal.
La Follette, seeded third, advanced to Saturday's sectional final. Second-seeded KM scored on a penalty kick late in the match after falling behind, 4-0.
James Mahoney scored the lone KM tally. For more on the playoffs, visit the Preps Alcove.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts