Village of Hartland - Glenn Schilling, superintendent of the Hartland - Lakeside School District, said Friday he expects Hartland South Elementary School will be reopened for classes on Monday. The school was closed Tuesday afternoon because nearly of third of its students were home sick with the flu.
Schilling said students will attend classes for a day and a half next week because of previously scheduled teachers conferences. Schilling said students and parents will receive information next week that will enable the student to work at home to make up for the school work that was not done during the three and a half days the school was closed last week.
Schilling said the decision to close the schools are usually based on orders issued by the Waukesha County Health Department based on trends that indicate unusually high absentee rates.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts