All senior citizens from the Lake Country community are invited to attend this senior citizen appreciation luncheon hosted by Kettle Moraine Community Education on Wednesday, Nov. 4 at12:30 p.m. at Kettle Moraine High School. A bake sale and raffle will be held from 1:30 to 2 p.m.
Cost for the meal is $4.50. Reservations are required. The menu includes roasted turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, cranberries, corn, cinnamon apples, peach cobbler with whipped topping and milk or decaf coffee.
Entertainment will be provided in the auditorium by the Kettle Moraine Orchestra, Directed by Lauren Roznowski, at 11:30 a.m.
Reservations need to be made by calling Community Education at (262) 968-6300 ext. 5326 no later than Wednesday, Oct. 28. Please car pool when possible as parking will be limited. Drivers should drop off your car pool at the south entrance of the high school and proceed to the Lower Parking lot at the Football Field, on Hwy. 18 and Oak Crest Drive. For overflow parking you may use the Bethlehem Lutheran Church. A shuttle will bring you back to the school.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts