All senior citizens from the Lake Country community are invited to attend this senior citizen appreciation luncheon hosted by Kettle Moraine Community Education on Wednesday, Nov. 4 at12:30 p.m. at Kettle Moraine High School. A bake sale and raffle will be held from 1:30 to 2 p.m.
Cost for the meal is $4.50. Reservations are required. The menu includes roasted turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, cranberries, corn, cinnamon apples, peach cobbler with whipped topping and milk or decaf coffee.
Entertainment will be provided in the auditorium by the Kettle Moraine Orchestra, Directed by Lauren Roznowski, at 11:30 a.m.
Reservations need to be made by calling Community Education at (262) 968-6300 ext. 5326 no later than Wednesday, Oct. 28. Please car pool when possible as parking will be limited. Drivers should drop off your car pool at the south entrance of the high school and proceed to the Lower Parking lot at the Football Field, on Hwy. 18 and Oak Crest Drive. For overflow parking you may use the Bethlehem Lutheran Church. A shuttle will bring you back to the school.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts