All senior citizens from the Lake Country community are invited to attend this senior citizen appreciation luncheon hosted by Kettle Moraine Community Education on Wednesday, Nov. 4 at12:30 p.m. at Kettle Moraine High School. A bake sale and raffle will be held from 1:30 to 2 p.m.
Cost for the meal is $4.50. Reservations are required. The menu includes roasted turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, cranberries, corn, cinnamon apples, peach cobbler with whipped topping and milk or decaf coffee.
Entertainment will be provided in the auditorium by the Kettle Moraine Orchestra, Directed by Lauren Roznowski, at 11:30 a.m.
Reservations need to be made by calling Community Education at (262) 968-6300 ext. 5326 no later than Wednesday, Oct. 28. Please car pool when possible as parking will be limited. Drivers should drop off your car pool at the south entrance of the high school and proceed to the Lower Parking lot at the Football Field, on Hwy. 18 and Oak Crest Drive. For overflow parking you may use the Bethlehem Lutheran Church. A shuttle will bring you back to the school.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts