Muskego scored with just 1:25 off the clock, and Arrowhead never recovered in the WIAA Division 1 boys soccer semifinals Friday night in Milwaukee, with the Warriors winning by a 3-0 score.
AHS (19-3-3) finished the first half with a 12-5 shots advantage but nonetheless trailed, 1-0, after an ugly goal by Tim Dahl. The rest of the match was all Warriors, despite six mostly-spectacular saves by goalie Max Jentsch.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts