Muskego scored with just 1:25 off the clock, and Arrowhead never recovered in the WIAA Division 1 boys soccer semifinals Friday night in Milwaukee, with the Warriors winning by a 3-0 score.
AHS (19-3-3) finished the first half with a 12-5 shots advantage but nonetheless trailed, 1-0, after an ugly goal by Tim Dahl. The rest of the match was all Warriors, despite six mostly-spectacular saves by goalie Max Jentsch.
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts