Muskego scored with just 1:25 off the clock, and Arrowhead never recovered in the WIAA Division 1 boys soccer semifinals Friday night in Milwaukee, with the Warriors winning by a 3-0 score.
AHS (19-3-3) finished the first half with a 12-5 shots advantage but nonetheless trailed, 1-0, after an ugly goal by Tim Dahl. The rest of the match was all Warriors, despite six mostly-spectacular saves by goalie Max Jentsch.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts