Muskego scored with just 1:25 off the clock, and Arrowhead never recovered in the WIAA Division 1 boys soccer semifinals Friday night in Milwaukee, with the Warriors winning by a 3-0 score.
AHS (19-3-3) finished the first half with a 12-5 shots advantage but nonetheless trailed, 1-0, after an ugly goal by Tim Dahl. The rest of the match was all Warriors, despite six mostly-spectacular saves by goalie Max Jentsch.
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts