Muskego scored with just 1:25 off the clock, and Arrowhead never recovered in the WIAA Division 1 boys soccer semifinals Friday night in Milwaukee, with the Warriors winning by a 3-0 score.
AHS (19-3-3) finished the first half with a 12-5 shots advantage but nonetheless trailed, 1-0, after an ugly goal by Tim Dahl. The rest of the match was all Warriors, despite six mostly-spectacular saves by goalie Max Jentsch.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts