Town of Lisbon – A 29-year-old Lisbon man killed himself after apparently shooting himself after he locked his ex-girlfriend in the trunk of a car and threatened her at gunpoint.
Yhe Waukesha County Sheriff's Department initially reported the man was found alive and the Flight for Life helicopter had been called and he was being transported to Froedtert Memorial Hospital. The Sheriff's Department later reported the helicopter was called but the man had died before the helicopter arrived
According to the Shierff's Department:
A 27-year-old Greenfield woman called authorities at 8:51 p.m. Tuesday to report she had been beaten, held in the trunk of a car and threatened at gunpoint. The woman suffered severe bruising and was treated at Froedtert.
Deputies went to the residence but attempts to contact the suspect were unsuccessful. The Waukesha County Tactical Enforcement Unit was called to the resident and negotiators made contact with the suspect; however he refused to leave the residence. Shortly after 7 a.m. on Dec. 2 members of the unit entered the residence and the man was found inside with an apparent self inflicted gunshot wound.
The investigation is on-going.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts