Town of Lisbon – A 29-year-old Lisbon man killed himself after apparently shooting himself after he locked his ex-girlfriend in the trunk of a car and threatened her at gunpoint.
Yhe Waukesha County Sheriff's Department initially reported the man was found alive and the Flight for Life helicopter had been called and he was being transported to Froedtert Memorial Hospital. The Sheriff's Department later reported the helicopter was called but the man had died before the helicopter arrived
According to the Shierff's Department:
A 27-year-old Greenfield woman called authorities at 8:51 p.m. Tuesday to report she had been beaten, held in the trunk of a car and threatened at gunpoint. The woman suffered severe bruising and was treated at Froedtert.
Deputies went to the residence but attempts to contact the suspect were unsuccessful. The Waukesha County Tactical Enforcement Unit was called to the resident and negotiators made contact with the suspect; however he refused to leave the residence. Shortly after 7 a.m. on Dec. 2 members of the unit entered the residence and the man was found inside with an apparent self inflicted gunshot wound.
The investigation is on-going.
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts