Two people were injured and a third killed in a two-vehicle accident shortly before 4 p.m. Thursday afternoon on Highway 59, east of North Prairie between Dable Road and Highway 83.
A 63-year-old North Prairie man driving a Chevy truck was westbound on Highway 59 when his vehicle started sliding on the wet, snow-covered road, crossing into the eastbound lane where it was struck by a van driven by a 42-year-old male.
Both drivers and the 37-year-old passenger of the van were transported to Waukesha Memorial Hospital. North Prairie Fire Department was assisted by Wales/Genesee Fire Department with two ambulances and the City of Delafield with a paramedic intercept.
The extent of the injuries of the occupants of the van are not known at this time.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts