Two people were injured and a third killed in a two-vehicle accident shortly before 4 p.m. Thursday afternoon on Highway 59, east of North Prairie between Dable Road and Highway 83.
A 63-year-old North Prairie man driving a Chevy truck was westbound on Highway 59 when his vehicle started sliding on the wet, snow-covered road, crossing into the eastbound lane where it was struck by a van driven by a 42-year-old male.
Both drivers and the 37-year-old passenger of the van were transported to Waukesha Memorial Hospital. North Prairie Fire Department was assisted by Wales/Genesee Fire Department with two ambulances and the City of Delafield with a paramedic intercept.
The extent of the injuries of the occupants of the van are not known at this time.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts