Two people were injured and a third killed in a two-vehicle accident shortly before 4 p.m. Thursday afternoon on Highway 59, east of North Prairie between Dable Road and Highway 83.
A 63-year-old North Prairie man driving a Chevy truck was westbound on Highway 59 when his vehicle started sliding on the wet, snow-covered road, crossing into the eastbound lane where it was struck by a van driven by a 42-year-old male.
Both drivers and the 37-year-old passenger of the van were transported to Waukesha Memorial Hospital. North Prairie Fire Department was assisted by Wales/Genesee Fire Department with two ambulances and the City of Delafield with a paramedic intercept.
The extent of the injuries of the occupants of the van are not known at this time.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts