Two people were injured and a third killed in a two-vehicle accident shortly before 4 p.m. Thursday afternoon on Highway 59, east of North Prairie between Dable Road and Highway 83.
A 63-year-old North Prairie man driving a Chevy truck was westbound on Highway 59 when his vehicle started sliding on the wet, snow-covered road, crossing into the eastbound lane where it was struck by a van driven by a 42-year-old male.
Both drivers and the 37-year-old passenger of the van were transported to Waukesha Memorial Hospital. North Prairie Fire Department was assisted by Wales/Genesee Fire Department with two ambulances and the City of Delafield with a paramedic intercept.
The extent of the injuries of the occupants of the van are not known at this time.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts