Two people were injured and a third killed in a two-vehicle accident shortly before 4 p.m. Thursday afternoon on Highway 59, east of North Prairie between Dable Road and Highway 83.
A 63-year-old North Prairie man driving a Chevy truck was westbound on Highway 59 when his vehicle started sliding on the wet, snow-covered road, crossing into the eastbound lane where it was struck by a van driven by a 42-year-old male.
Both drivers and the 37-year-old passenger of the van were transported to Waukesha Memorial Hospital. North Prairie Fire Department was assisted by Wales/Genesee Fire Department with two ambulances and the City of Delafield with a paramedic intercept.
The extent of the injuries of the occupants of the van are not known at this time.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts