A two-vehicle accident on Highway ES in the Town of East Troy killed two local teens and injured four others at about 5:14 p.m. on Dec. 3.
The Town of East Troy Police Department is investigating the accident. The Wisconsin State Patrol also responded to assist with the investigation and reconstruct the accident.
No cause of the accident has been determined at this time.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts