A multiple car accident on Dec. 3 involving six East Troy High School students, claimed the lives of three of those students, District Administrator Christopher Hibner said.
"Our deepest condolences go out to all the individuals involved," said Hibner Friday morning.
Counselors were on hand Friday to insure that students, staff and adults have someone to talk to according to Hibner. School officials will meet later today to determine how best to support the students and families through the tragedy.
Surrounding districts have been incredible in extending help to East Troy Community Schools, Hibner added.
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts