A multiple car accident on Dec. 3 involving six East Troy High School students, claimed the lives of three of those students, District Administrator Christopher Hibner said.
"Our deepest condolences go out to all the individuals involved," said Hibner Friday morning.
Counselors were on hand Friday to insure that students, staff and adults have someone to talk to according to Hibner. School officials will meet later today to determine how best to support the students and families through the tragedy.
Surrounding districts have been incredible in extending help to East Troy Community Schools, Hibner added.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts