A multiple car accident on Dec. 3 involving six East Troy High School students, claimed the lives of three of those students, District Administrator Christopher Hibner said.
"Our deepest condolences go out to all the individuals involved," said Hibner Friday morning.
Counselors were on hand Friday to insure that students, staff and adults have someone to talk to according to Hibner. School officials will meet later today to determine how best to support the students and families through the tragedy.
Surrounding districts have been incredible in extending help to East Troy Community Schools, Hibner added.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts