A multiple car accident on Dec. 3 involving six East Troy High School students, claimed the lives of three of those students, District Administrator Christopher Hibner said.
"Our deepest condolences go out to all the individuals involved," said Hibner Friday morning.
Counselors were on hand Friday to insure that students, staff and adults have someone to talk to according to Hibner. School officials will meet later today to determine how best to support the students and families through the tragedy.
Surrounding districts have been incredible in extending help to East Troy Community Schools, Hibner added.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts