A multiple car accident on Dec. 3 involving six East Troy High School students, claimed the lives of three of those students, District Administrator Christopher Hibner said.
"Our deepest condolences go out to all the individuals involved," said Hibner Friday morning.
Counselors were on hand Friday to insure that students, staff and adults have someone to talk to according to Hibner. School officials will meet later today to determine how best to support the students and families through the tragedy.
Surrounding districts have been incredible in extending help to East Troy Community Schools, Hibner added.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts