Andrew A. Bohmann, 17, of East Troy was identified as the driver that lost control of his car and slid into oncoming traffic, resulting in a crash that left his three teenage passengers dead according to recent information released by the Associated Press.
Bohmann and both people in the other vehicle, Cori Waki, 16, and Rebecca M. Schicantek, 16, were injured.
Authorities say the crash happened Thursday about 5 p.m. as snow fell in the township of East Troy.
The victims were all 17-year-old seniors at East Troy High School. Police identified them Friday as Shanna L. Kuznicki, Lauryn K. Mustain and Steven J. Wosinski.
A Waukesha Memorial Hospital spokeswoman didn't immediately return a message seeking the condition of the injured teens.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts