Andrew A. Bohmann, 17, of East Troy was identified as the driver that lost control of his car and slid into oncoming traffic, resulting in a crash that left his three teenage passengers dead according to recent information released by the Associated Press.
Bohmann and both people in the other vehicle, Cori Waki, 16, and Rebecca M. Schicantek, 16, were injured.
Authorities say the crash happened Thursday about 5 p.m. as snow fell in the township of East Troy.
The victims were all 17-year-old seniors at East Troy High School. Police identified them Friday as Shanna L. Kuznicki, Lauryn K. Mustain and Steven J. Wosinski.
A Waukesha Memorial Hospital spokeswoman didn't immediately return a message seeking the condition of the injured teens.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts