Andrew A. Bohmann, 17, of East Troy was identified as the driver that lost control of his car and slid into oncoming traffic, resulting in a crash that left his three teenage passengers dead according to recent information released by the Associated Press.
Bohmann and both people in the other vehicle, Cori Waki, 16, and Rebecca M. Schicantek, 16, were injured.
Authorities say the crash happened Thursday about 5 p.m. as snow fell in the township of East Troy.
The victims were all 17-year-old seniors at East Troy High School. Police identified them Friday as Shanna L. Kuznicki, Lauryn K. Mustain and Steven J. Wosinski.
A Waukesha Memorial Hospital spokeswoman didn't immediately return a message seeking the condition of the injured teens.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts