Andrew A. Bohmann, 17, of East Troy was identified as the driver that lost control of his car and slid into oncoming traffic, resulting in a crash that left his three teenage passengers dead according to recent information released by the Associated Press.
Bohmann and both people in the other vehicle, Cori Waki, 16, and Rebecca M. Schicantek, 16, were injured.
Authorities say the crash happened Thursday about 5 p.m. as snow fell in the township of East Troy.
The victims were all 17-year-old seniors at East Troy High School. Police identified them Friday as Shanna L. Kuznicki, Lauryn K. Mustain and Steven J. Wosinski.
A Waukesha Memorial Hospital spokeswoman didn't immediately return a message seeking the condition of the injured teens.
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Magic is in the air at SummerStage (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- Merton edges Hartland in LOL West (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts