Friends and families of Three East Troy High School seniors, Steven Wosinski, Lauryn Mustain and Shanna Kuznicki, who died in a Dec. 3 accident on Highway ES, and Andrew Bohman, who is in critical condition in the hospital, gathered at the East Troy Village Square Sunday night to share memories of the teens and prayers.
Stories of three individuals with big hearts, who loved everyone, sought solidarity in the school, and who unified the school with their deaths echoed across the square. Hugs, tears, and laughter were shared as friends and family members spoke to the crowd shivering behind candles and glow sticks.
"Life is too short to hate," one person said. "It's bad that it took this to bring our school together."
Funeral services for the three will be held Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts