The Christmas Season is a difficult time for family and friends who are suffering from the death of a love one. The East Troy Community has especially been affected by the recent unexpected deaths of several young adults.
In response to the healing needs of individuals and the community, Good Shepherd Lutheran Church & School is hosting a Grief During the Holidays seminar. The seminar is facilitated by Carol Guequierre M.S Ed., and will be held on Tuesday Dec. 15 from 6 to 8 p.m. at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church & School, 1936 Emery Street, East Troy.
This free event will offer practical suggestions and reassurance”, says Kathy Saltzmann RN Parish Nurse ProHealth Care. The seminar will include video interviews with grief experts and counselors and others who have experienced the holidays after the death of a loved one. Topics included are: “Why the Holidays are Tough,” “What to Expect,” “How to Prepare,” “How to Manage Relationships and Holiday Socials,” and “Using the Holiday’s to Help you Heal.”
Call (262) 642-3310 to reserve your seat at the seminar.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts