The Christmas Season is a difficult time for family and friends who are suffering from the death of a love one. The East Troy Community has especially been affected by the recent unexpected deaths of several young adults.
In response to the healing needs of individuals and the community, Good Shepherd Lutheran Church & School is hosting a Grief During the Holidays seminar. The seminar is facilitated by Carol Guequierre M.S Ed., and will be held on Tuesday Dec. 15 from 6 to 8 p.m. at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church & School, 1936 Emery Street, East Troy.
This free event will offer practical suggestions and reassurance”, says Kathy Saltzmann RN Parish Nurse ProHealth Care. The seminar will include video interviews with grief experts and counselors and others who have experienced the holidays after the death of a loved one. Topics included are: “Why the Holidays are Tough,” “What to Expect,” “How to Prepare,” “How to Manage Relationships and Holiday Socials,” and “Using the Holiday’s to Help you Heal.”
Call (262) 642-3310 to reserve your seat at the seminar.
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- Menomonee Falls man accused of repeatedly molesting his granddaughter (0)
- Chamber boat ride tomorrow (0)
- Mukwonago woman accused of reckless homicide for connection to overdose death (0)
- 'New to OHS' Open House set for Aug. 26 (0)
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts