The Christmas Season is a difficult time for family and friends who are suffering from the death of a love one. The East Troy Community has especially been affected by the recent unexpected deaths of several young adults.
In response to the healing needs of individuals and the community, Good Shepherd Lutheran Church & School is hosting a Grief During the Holidays seminar. The seminar is facilitated by Carol Guequierre M.S Ed., and will be held on Tuesday Dec. 15 from 6 to 8 p.m. at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church & School, 1936 Emery Street, East Troy.
This free event will offer practical suggestions and reassurance”, says Kathy Saltzmann RN Parish Nurse ProHealth Care. The seminar will include video interviews with grief experts and counselors and others who have experienced the holidays after the death of a loved one. Topics included are: “Why the Holidays are Tough,” “What to Expect,” “How to Prepare,” “How to Manage Relationships and Holiday Socials,” and “Using the Holiday’s to Help you Heal.”
Call (262) 642-3310 to reserve your seat at the seminar.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts