Several high school sports teams from the Lake Country area will be in action the next few days.
Arrowhead's varsity boys hockey team will play three games in Milwaukee on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday in the RBC Wealth Management Tournament. The Warhawks will play at 1 p.m. Sunday at the Kern Center at MSOE. On Monday they will play at Wilson Park at 1 p.m. Should the Warhawks win those two games, they would play in the tournament championship game at the Bradley Center on Tuesday.
Arrowhead's varsity girls basketball team will host Brookfield East Tuesday at 6 p.m.
The AHS boys basketball team will play Sunday and Monday at the Al McGuire Center in Milwaukee. Other games will start at 8 p.m. On Sunday they play against Menomonee Falls and on Monday they play Wisconsin Lutheran. The Falls is being tabbed as one of the best teams in the state this year and Wisconsin Lutheran is the defending WIAA Division 2 state champion. Arrowhead is ranked No. 1 in the state in at least one state poll.
Oconomowoc's boys basketball team will also play two games at the McGuire Center on Sunday and Monday. On Sunday they play Seymour at 2:30 p.m. and on Monday they play Kimberly at the same time.
Kettle Moraine's girls basketball team will play in the Reedsburg Tournament on Tuesday and Wednesday.
The KM boys basketball team will host its own tournament on Tuesday and Wednesday. The Lasers will play Oak Creek on Tuesday and Milwaukee Marquette on Wednesday. Both games will begin at 7:30 p.m.
The two Lake Country Lutheran varsity teams will host tournaments on Tuesday and Wednesday. Other teams taking part will be Messmer, Watertown Luther Prep and The Hope School.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts